Saturday, November 13, 2010

First Steps

Yay Lil Miss took her first steps


Yesterday

( okay so I am a bit delayed in documenting this one )

And the best thing is that both Mike and I witnessed it.

I am so happy that Mike got to witness it, because as Dads
who work, they can miss so much....
So GOOD GIRL! you timed it well.

She is also climbing up on everything! Didn't expect
that since she is so young still, but I guess they all have had their different milestones.

It has been great today as she has become more confident taking more and more steps... she is really determined to master it. 
It has also been great as a family, because the boys have really enjoyed encouraging her and marvelling in her first steps..... Lovely
I had a big grin on my face the whole time!

The enjoyments of being a parent!




2 comments:

Sarah of Catching the Magic said...Best Blogger Tips

Awww, that's wonderful news. My girls were keen climbers too. In fact my little Miss nearly 9 month old is climbing up the stairs now! She hasn't a clue how to get down safely though - so someone has to always be right behind her ready to catch! How lovely for your boys to enjoy watching her take those first magic steps and that your hubbie got to see his daughter's special milestone too!

Hootnz said...Best Blogger Tips

@Sarah of Catching the Magic

Thankyou, I'm glad I don't have stairs because Lil Miss would definately be up there in a jiffy too! Its so much fun seeing them explore and fiqure out new things :) Also I think I have fiqured it out how to answer directly! hopefully this works

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...