Monday, November 22, 2010

Milk Bottles, Who knew they could be so much fun?

Another morning and another empty milk bottle......
To Lil Misses excitement, within her reach!

So before milk dregs ended up of the floor, I grabbed it of her and washed it out to put in the recycling......

but then I stopped and looked at the very upset and dissapointed girl on the floor at my feet. 

And made her happy


First on the agenda, empty the bottle!

 

Second: Make loud noises


Third... Drink!

( Love the double chin )

Last of all try to grab mums camera...



Its posts like these, which really makes me wish I had started blogging earlier, so that I could have written posts like these when the boys were younger... might have to dig out some old photos!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...