There is so much that I wanted to finish and start this week. But as usual it didn't all go to plan.....
My wish list for this week:
- Take part in the Sadie Shirt Sew Along
- Make a Sunhat for Lil Miss
- Start drafting a skirt pattern for me
- Finish the quilt I started for lil miss over a year ago ( so close to finishing )
What I did start and finish:
- Cot Pillow
- Stenciled Shirts for the boys
- My Lush and Lacy Cardigan
- Lil Misses Confection Shrug
- Soaking up the sunshine
- Cutting the old berries canes down and tying up the new ones
- Sewing pea seeds in the kids garden ( with help of course )
- Enjoying Sunday with the kids in our nearest city
So I guess when you add up the list of what I have done it is not all that bad.
But...... yes there is always a but... there is always so many things I would like to do and not enough time!
I know that I shouldn 't be so hard on myself, but sometimes I wish I could have a whole week just for crafting!
Mind you that said, I would probably waste it with sleeping in, searching the internet at other peolples creations and procrastinating.
Really to be fair since starting blogging I have done quite alot more craft than I normally do.
So the plan worked, this blog has made me get of my butt and do things, other than the usual routine. (did I say routine, more like chaos )
So the only pics I have today are of the Confection Baby Shrug ( you can find the pattern on Ravelry.com )
This was so quick, and I love a quick satisfying knit - Two evenings and it was done.
I used Wool that I bought from Skeinz, it was called wind in the willows and is a angora/wool mix - if you haven't visited her online shop - do! affordable and good quality wool.
I bribed her with a biscuit, to make her stay still - just for a few moments!
She wore this shrug on Sunday at the park with a little dress, it looked even better, wish I had thought to bring my camera, because I could have got some great shots of the kids! Always the way......
Whats planned for today....... who knows?