Thursday, March 31, 2011

Square Necked Dress

I searched everywhere for my Ottobre magazine last week, I looked high and low, could I find it ..... no!
Ahhhh! I was nearly pulling out my hair............ so I gave up and drafted my own pattern.


TA Da!


My inspiration for this was from the No Big Dill blog here
 ( great blog do check hers out if you haven't already ) 
I have loved this square necked blouse for ages, so I decided to make one




Although I have to admit I made a mistake with the neckline... I made it too deep, but with a couple of tucks and a few more stitches, the neckline doesn't gape anymore.  I will fix this next time around...




I quite chuffed with this, and it looks cute with tights.




And you know what, afterall that I found the magazine! 
Where?  In the Ottoman Storage with all the board games......
must get more organised.... Hmmmmn?!

Oh and I will be linking this up to
and


4 comments:

Bless by Tone said...Best Blogger Tips

Thank you for your nice comment. You make a lot of nice stuff - really like your blog. Tone

Hootnz said...Best Blogger Tips

@Bless by Tone Thankyou :)

Maya Kuzman said...Best Blogger Tips

This is absolutely adorable!!

Hootnz said...Best Blogger Tips

Thankyou Little Treasures :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...