Thursday, September 8, 2011

Loving this week


This week my baby girl turned two

and from previous experience, in a blink of an eye she'll be five
and I'll be wondering where my little toddler went.

I'm already trying to remember my youngest boy as a toddler.. that just seems like such a long time ago.

So I am loving:

Simply Birthday cakes - my speciality


Home made gifts - this one was a collaboration

Bed - Mike
Mattress - Me
Blanket - Grandma


Creepy Doll eyes!

And homebaking to fill my tins -  Courtesy of Grandma

Oh and lastly - Ancestry.com.au .... completely addictive!
I have been able to track back one side of my family to the 1700's


Joining in with Paisley Jade

5 comments:

Katie said...Best Blogger Tips

That cake looks delicious :-)

Cathie said...Best Blogger Tips

happy birthday to your little one!
that's definitely a thing to love.

creepy eye doll does look comfy there ♥

PaisleyJade said...Best Blogger Tips

Love your cake and that crochet blanket is so cute! I have gone back as far as the 1500's with one of my ancestors!! Amazing isn't it - and so addictive!!!

Leonie said...Best Blogger Tips

LOVE the dolls bed, mattress and blanket!!! awesome Happy birthday to your wee girl.

Ange (Tall, Short and Tiny) said...Best Blogger Tips

That's such a gorgeous gift for your girl :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...