Saturday, September 3, 2011

Things I'm Loving in my week

Yay! Loving the sunshine... at that its spring in the air
Loving that I hang my washing outside
( yes never thought I would say that )

Loving waterplay




And even when its run off from the car being washed



Loving this man, and his achievements in the snow.... he is quite chuffed with how well he is doing,  and every wednesday I enjoy finding out what he learnt that day on the ski field



Also loving the beanie that I made for him for skiing and the way the crown decreases looks

 

Also aren't these creations just the cutest!
My dear friend turned up with these on craft night....
I just had to get a photo of them the next day....
 she is one talented lady


And lastly I'm loving Lil Miss and her sudden interest in the Mc Donalds song.... dah dah dah dah dah..... okay that may mean nothing to others, but I know thats the last tune on the end of the Mc D's commercials, and she copies it everytime.

Who said kids weren't their target audience!


Linking up with Paisley Jade



2 comments:

PaisleyJade said...Best Blogger Tips

Great list - that beanie is awesome and I LOVE the little Christmas felt critters.

Catching the Magic said...Best Blogger Tips

I so love your water play photos! I love water play, bubbles and running on the grass in bare feet :) Hurray for finer weather! Very impressed with the beanie too (especially as I don't know one end of a knitting needle from the other!).
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...