Tuesday, October 25, 2011

New House/ Old House


Our land is finally about to have a house

This weekend we went to see some relocatable homes,
which of course is not our dream strawbale home...
but definately a means to an end....
and an affordable and doable one ( if theres such a word )

So now to add on to my list of jobs, 
I am now chief project manager.
Mike has handed over the reigns to me.... and my stomach is churning over at that thought!

We are so close now... we could be living up north as soon as next year!  I can hardly believe it!

And it all starts tonight, as I've paid the deposit.... yikes!

2 comments:

tartankiwi said...Best Blogger Tips

Wow! So exciting for you. Good luck with the project management. Where abouts is your land (if you don't mind me asking...)?

jimbillsmum said...Best Blogger Tips

Congratulations on joining the relocators club! Can wait to hear more details (and photos) :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...