Wednesday, November 23, 2011

My Creative Space - Flexi Frame Purse


Here's what I have been up to......


A very tiny purse, perfect for holding some coins




I used a 3.5 inch flexi frame
and the felt daisy was made using this tutorial...
its tiny but hopefully perfect for the recipient, a 9yr old girl.

And now this is where I finally spread the word!
no backing out now

If you would like to make one for your little girl in your life
I will be offering this as one of my patterns for sale.... 
and it gets better I will also have a range of purse frames, purse feet, magnetic snaps and general purse making goodies.... including these flexi frames.

Website and patterns are in the works, but for now this was your sneak peek.... hope you like?

See more creative souls here

5 comments:

tartankiwi said...Best Blogger Tips

GOOD LUCK!!! So exciting!
Guess what I'm playing around with at the moment?!- 3.5inch flex frames!!! My purses are not going to be anywhere near as cool as yours though!

Miriam said...Best Blogger Tips

That purse is SO cute. I love that you're putting it all out there too. Also impressed with your 3 trees. We put ours up on Dec 1st (my b.day so it makes it special for us all)

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...Best Blogger Tips

I've had 3 x 9 year old daughters & they would have loved this, so gorgeous!! Love Posie

Poppy Loves said...Best Blogger Tips

Love this! x

♥ Mary Janes TEAROOM said...Best Blogger Tips

Ooh...this is so pretty...I look forward to seeing your lovely patterns!
Susan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...