Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Bird Watching


Among all the birds that come visiting our land, we have a family of resident Swallows.

I remember seeing them this time last year, memorised by their dipping and diving around the land.

Well this year, the house seems to be the part of their obstacle course, and I find myself once again in awe of their acrobatics.

I even tried to catch them on camera, to capture the memory


But alas! they are just too damn quick!

Above is a heavily cropped image of one of my photos, and that's after 30 minutes sitting waiting for them to do their circut

Here's another.... I think you get the idea :)

As I sit here and write this, I can see them out of the corner of eye, zooming past the window :)

1 comments:

Max said...Best Blogger Tips

what a GREAT photo, well worth the wait and the effort. you must be producing particularly fine insects on your property this year! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...