Tuesday, April 24, 2012

KCWC Day 2 - Camo Shorts


As the sun set yesterday evening, I raced to thread the elastic through the waist and rushed Middle B out the back door.... 
" Quick pose" I demanded nicely asked
Beeeepp!!!! went my camera...... no battery!

Don't you just hate that when that happens?

However, it was probably just aswell, as the hastily threaded elastic had started to retreat and the pants were starting to fall down.

So on Day 3, after sewing the finishing touches last night, I give you my first project completed..... a much need pair of shorts


Not terribly exciting, but a necessity around here


And did you know?
 It seems that shoe laces are the latest fashion accessory


2 comments:

tartankiwi said...Best Blogger Tips

They look great! I bet he's really pleased with them.

Unknown said...Best Blogger Tips

Those are very cool! And what a great little model he is!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...