Monday, May 21, 2012

Got the All Clear




Just a quick note to say I can breathe a sigh of relief now.

Today I went to a long awaited hospital appointment at the Hospital Neurology Department.... I have been plagued with symptoms that lead me down this path of the unknown for the last year and in the last few months this day had been looming in the background...their have been many unanswered questions.

But luckily for me, the outcome is far brighter than possibly the others who shared the waiting room with me....

Mine just consists of lots of physio for my shoulder and diagnosis of carpel and tarsal tunnel syndrome which my family and I can definately live with..... phew! thats a huge weight of my shoulders!

Off to make pancake batter for tommorow morning :)

3 comments:

Miriam said...Best Blogger Tips

That is such good news! So thrilled for you although that seems weird seeing as you do have something! Love that you have answers and they are good ones x

Debra said...Best Blogger Tips

Hey i have awarded you. Go to my blog and check out the details.
Good news for you!
All the best x

tartankiwi said...Best Blogger Tips

Phew! So glad to hear that the outcome of your tests wasn't as scary as it could've been. But the important question is... can you still sew, and knit and crochet???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...