Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Show and Tell - Toiletry Bags


There are two of these.....though the other one's lost somewhere, and the fabric is no way cooler than this one!


Same pattern as this pencil case blogged here
but with waterproof lining.
This and it's elusive partner were another late night before it's needed project.....this time for the boys camps last year...
I didn't have the heart to send them with grocery bags for their toiletries.  But of course it didn't stop me threatening I would,
 if they didn't go to sleep! 

Joining with other creative ladies at Leonies


9 comments:

TracyP said...Best Blogger Tips

Ohh that is the most adorable toiletry bag I have ever seen!!! What a fantastic idea!

Leonie said...Best Blogger Tips

Love it Laura! Haha anything to get them to go to sleeeeeep!! :)

Leonie said...Best Blogger Tips

So cute! Haha, love the threatening with grocery bags.
After our big trip I decided we all need lined toiletry bags because we used zip lock bags! haha. major planning fail on my part.
Cute as fabric!

A little bit country said...Best Blogger Tips

Love the car material! Loads of uses for this - clever :)

tartankiwi said...Best Blogger Tips

If you were to show that to my son, you'd never get it back- with all those cars he'd love it!
Beautifully made as always my friend.

ButterandBuntings said...Best Blogger Tips

The fabric on this is great. Ive had some similar lying around..perhaps I can make one too!

Fay said...Best Blogger Tips

Very nice! Love the fabric.

Holly said...Best Blogger Tips

Cute! I love that fabric! :)

Debbie Buckland said...Best Blogger Tips

That is way cool. I must remember the toiletry bag idea when my daughter goes to camp near the end of this year. Her first time.
Thanks for commenting on my blog very much appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...