Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Vintage Pillowcases - Op Shop Show Off


Popped into my local oppie the other day to look for some vintage sheets and hit the jackpot with these


Not sheets.....but the pillowcases still have a fair bit of usable fabric in them.....50 cents each, which I think is good?....made me happy.
 specially as many of them are to stash for use in future gifts.

And as I walked out the door I found the yellow pillowcase in the middle of the photo in their free pile ...... paint on the back made this pillowcase unusable, though perfect for me and free :)


I'm just loving all the projects I'm seeing around the web using vintage sheets and fabric...the effect is gorgeous :)


Joining in with Max from Blackbird has Spoken at




6 comments:

CHD said...Best Blogger Tips

Great finds. I have a weakness for vintage linen. Cx

Susan C. said...Best Blogger Tips

They look great, great prices too, here in Aus the price is $1.00!!!! I know!.....:-)

I agree they have a good amount of fabric, especially if they use a fold over length.

Sammy said...Best Blogger Tips

Love them! Can't wait to see what magic you make with them x

Cat said...Best Blogger Tips

Gorgeousness right there!
Love my vintage sheets

Leonie said...Best Blogger Tips

Ohh pretty! Cant wait to see what you do with them! x

Max said...Best Blogger Tips

i can't get enough vintage linen either, but from a free pile-now that is super-thrifty!
thanks for linking in x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...