Sunday, May 18, 2014

Hello again Sewing Machine - I've missed you!


Friday afternoon, and I found myself reacquainting myself with you again
 

I've lost track of how long it has been since I last threaded your needle!


I've been dreaming of this day for a very long time, the idea of us not having to share the kitchen table with food again seemed like a dream I daren't pin all my hopes on...

But yet here we are in our new space, although still shared, we do have this table to ourselves.


 I can leave you and all my mess spread out 
and visit you whenever I get a moment

Slowly I'm gathering my bits and pieces 
and arranging them how I please around you


And my trusty gumboots are to my side with remnants of a project near it's completion.


Oh how completely satisfying!
 I can breathe......



Sorry for the long hiatus my dear sewing machine.  
I promise I'll visit you more often from now on.

10 comments:

Holly May B said...Best Blogger Tips

Love. :) Glad to see you're sewing!

Juliet @ Tartankiwi said...Best Blogger Tips

Ooh how exciting!!! I look forward to reading about lots more sewing from now on!
I was on the point of emailing you tonight to ask how you are doing. Hope things are getting better for you.
Hugs J x

Schulz Family said...Best Blogger Tips

how lovely to be able to leave your machine set up and be able to sit down just for 15 minutes or so and do something.

Miriam said...Best Blogger Tips

wohoo!!! SO exciting for you xxx

Leanne M said...Best Blogger Tips

Awesome! Love that table and all that natural light streaming in.

Susan C. said...Best Blogger Tips

Bliss, a little space to call your own. That's a big thumbs up from me. In fact picture a silly grinning face and two thumbs up. :-)

CHD said...Best Blogger Tips

I haven't done any sewing for ages. That fabric is beautiful! Cx

Leonie said...Best Blogger Tips

ooooo exciting!! love the look of what you're making too! Yay for quality time together xx

BigLittle said...Best Blogger Tips

Awesome! Nothing better than a little crafting space all of ones own :) xx

Cat said...Best Blogger Tips

Oh this made me smile
I've missed you xxx
But know I'll be seeing you soon :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...